Hi! I’ve been wanting to create something for my recently repainted hallway with items on hand.. I decided to use leftover wallpaper from my guest bath (yes, wallpaper is back ladies and gents), a stretched canvas, and a paper mache initial. I used “V” for my last name, although this would also be cute in a baby’s room with the wee ones first initial.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
piece of wallpaper large enough to wrap around canvas
paper mache or cardboard letter/initial
1. Paint letter (front and side). Let dry.
2. Wrap wallpaper snugly around canvas.
3. Staple to wooden back of canvas.
4. Trim any excess paper.
5. Glue letter to front of newly wallpapered canvas.
6. Hang or frame, and enjoy.
Until next time,